(At the end of the game, all those remaining decide to go and celebrate with Chinese (Wutaian?) food. The meal is uneventful. Then the fortune cookies arrive.)

Yuffie: Oops

Barret: What?

Yuffie: I forgot about the paper. (Swallows)

Tifa: ‘ I see lower back pain in your near future.’ I don’t see why. (Jiggles)

Barret: ‘Avoid low doorways’

Cait Sith: ‘Ditch the plushy and get a real life.’ I always get that one.

Nakaki: ‘It will take you five hundred years to find a date’ that doesn’t sound promising.

Cloud: (opens cookie. Cookie explodes.) That can’t be good.

Cid: (opens cookie and unwraps a gigantic piece of paper, covered in a mathematical equation). Oh, THAT’S why the goddamn oxygen tank kept failing. Good to know.

Vincent: (Finally opens his, hoping for something uplifting. A tiny, compact roll of paper unravels, spilling off the table, onto the floor and past another table). You can have it, Cid.

Cid: Hey! Yuffie’s turned blue.

Cloud: hey, you got two!

Cid: No, I mean she’s fucking blue! She’s choking!

(Vincent grabs Yuffie before Barret can slap her on the back. After a few tries, thanks to Yuffie’s squirming, manages a successful Heimlich maneuver. A piece of paper flies out of Yuffie's mouth and lands on the table. Cloud opens it and reads it.)

Cloud: Caution: Small parts. Choking Hazard. Keep away from small children.

Back