"Look, I’m going! My hands are full! Quit shoving!" Tidus yelled as he carried Yuna, who hadn’t woken up yet.

"You might go faster if your burden wer lighter," one of the guado guards said. So far they’d taken everything from the party save for some leftover food, a toy, and a their money. Auron’s bottle had been cofistcated along with Wakka’s hard earned trophy and Lulu’s hair pins.

"No way! You’re not touching her! I don’t know where you’ve been and I don’t know where whatever came outta the farplane’s been."

"You’ve caused enough trouble, insulting us and our sacred grounds is not wise."

"Hey, you’re the one about to put a foot-long blade up my nose," Tidus retorted.

"Owie," Rikku complained, as one of the guards carried her. "Can I at least walk on my own?"

"No."

"You guys suck," she pouted

"You can be healed when your friends answer for what they’ve done. The slow way."

"You guys suck," she pouted.

"Somehow I think this is all your fault," Tidus said to Auron, who just glared at everything from behind his glasses.

%%%

"You have a very bad way of choosing enemies," Jyscal said, adressing them. Rikku had been taken as a hostage, so she wasn’t present. Auron and Kimarhi just looked mad in general and Yuna was woken up as they arrived at the palace.

She barely knew what was going on.

Tidus didn’t know what the hell was happeneing, but he was pretyt sure that it was pissing Jyscal off that so few of them actually seemed to care.

"What exactly did we do wrong?" Lulu asked.

"First you go around disturbing the citzens with your false stories about my son. You bring an Al Behd and a former guardian to the farplane, and finally, after being warned you cojure something out most halllowed of places. What exactly did you think you didn’t do wrong?" Jyscal asked.

"The dead trying to leave the farplane means they suffered an unclean death," Auron said.

"Don’t correct him," Tidus whispered. ‘Too late’ he correted himself mentally.

"As leader of the guado, oyu should have known that."

"Exactly what do you want me to do about it?" Jyscal asked. "If that is how they died, then there’s no changing the past. We prefer to keep the dead on their own side, however. Provoking them is starting trouble with more people than just an unsent."

"He really was murdered, then," Yuna spoke up.

"That is it!" Jyscal exclaimed.

"Can people please wait a few sentences before pissing this guy off?" Tidus complained.

"I never said anything!" Wakka cmplained back.

Auron shook his head.

"I want all of you to leave! Now! No more questions, no more excuses, no more stupid comments! Go argue with each other in another city and annoy someone else. You have three hours! Except him," Jyscal yelled, pointing to Auron. "Get him out of here immediately, he is disturbing everything."

"You just can’t help pissing people off these days, can you, Auron?" Tidus teased.

"What part of ‘get out’ did you not understand?"

"What about Rikku?" Tidus asked.

"She’ll be waiting for you outside the city limits," Jyscal said. "And don’t evne think about coming back."

Back