Still having found no plot—and telling Rikku not to think to hard about the meta and quantum physics of it—Yuna was about to enter Kilika, hoping some immature nonsense and pranks from Donna would progress the story.

As usual—well it’s usual now—they wandered into Seymour.

Yuna thought that maybe if she didn’t look at him, he’d go away. It didn’t work, but then few plans concocted by heroes actually do, or at least very well.

"Hey, Yuna!" he yelled. "I just resurrected Sin, murdered all the chocobos in the world and blew up Kilika! Oh, and your father sucked and your mother had you out of wedlock! Hello? Hello? Hey! Come back! I did a lot of evil things and I’m a bad guy and I’m not dead! Um… I’m going to attack Beseid! And I’m gonna kill women and children! And I stole your underwear! Can you at least throw me a sword or something? I’m broke—Yeah, walk away. That’s what I want you to do! You’re falling into my evil trap!"

Once in Kilika Yuna found her own wall to try to kill herself against. However, since a wall was not a fightable thing, it did no damage and eventually it turned to rubble and an NPC scolded her for ruining her petunia’s and refused to give her an elixir.

Back