"NOW where are we?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah, exposition THIS to the viewers," Rikku said.

"Um…" he said. Indeed the whole place would have taken pages and pages to describe without referring to either Labyrinth or M.C. Escher, breaking the fourth wall again—a moot point because it was already broken and had never been fixed and they had their claim for fourth wall insurance revoked in the first scene alone.

"That’s cheating!" Rikku said.

"What did I do?" Seymour asked.

"Okay Mr. Exposition-and-omniscient-about-the-workings-of-plot, where are we now?"

"I don’t believe it, it IS true."

"What’s true?" Yuna asked.

"Wha—aaa!" Rikku yelled, taking a step forward and suddenly falling up.

"This is where plot comes from.

"I’m all dizzy and confused," Rikku said,.

"I can’t make heads or tails out of this thing. It’s like there’s no end or beginning."

"Exactly!" Seymour said.

"So now what?" Yuna asked.

"Well, I’m looking for a way to make it less stupid," Seymour said.

"You can’t do that! I just found the plot! You’re not changing it!"

"Yeah I can," he said. "It’s my plot."

"It’s MY plot!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine and I’ll prove it," Yuna yelled and suddenly Seymour’s necklace disappeared.

"Hey!"

"Ha! I can control equipment and you can’t!" she said. "I’m the main character!"

"Oh yeah?" he said and suddenly Yuna went red and threw her hands over her suddenly bare chest. "I’ll kill you!" she yelled.

"Oh, it’s not like you weren’t throwing them in the camera every few sec— aaa!" he suddenly yelled, his hands going to his crotch and Yuna was holding a pair of heart-covered boxers. "Give those back!"

"Eep!" Rikku said and ran off—or tried to, only to fall up a set of stairs and bash into a sideways door—to keep anyone from taking off what little clothing she was wearing.

"Huh?" Yuna said, finding herself suddenly wearing Seymour’s robe. "Eww! This smells like something died in it!"

"Well not permanently—Yuna, give me the right pants back or I’m ending this right now!"

"Make me!" Yuna said, suddenly regretting it as her shorts disappeared.

"And I’m taking my boxers back!" he said angrily. "Um… Hello Kitty? Aren’t you a bit old for that?"

"That’s it, this ends now!" she said.

"You can’t end it, I just threatened to end it!"

"Well, I’m the main character, so I’m ending it!

"I am and I’m ending it!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me—"

THE END.

Back