"I don’t think this is working," Seymour said, putting out several flames on his hair.

"No, I think we’re getting somewhere," Paine said. "We just have to try more stuff."

"You already tried to poison me, shoot me, drown me, and set me on fire at the same time."

"I’m still trying to figure out how you can be on fire and drown at the same time," Rikku said.

"No, please don’t think too—" Seymour said, but it was too late. Rikku’s head already exploded.

"Why can’t I be that dumb?" he asked. "That would solve all my problems."

"Then you REALLY would be the main character," Paine said.

"Maybe were’ not in the right place," Yuna said.

"Oh, god, we’re not going to wander all over the bloody map again," Paine complained.

"That’s it!" Yuna said.

"What’s it?" Paine asked, tossing a phoenix down on Rikku.

"What’s what?" Rikku asked.

"It’d better be lethal," Seymour said.

"Oh, you’re just obsessed with lethal things," Yuna complained. "No, let’s go check the map. There’s got to be someplace we forgot to go to. Or maybe there’s a new place and we don’t know it."

"Places don’t show up on maps before they’re discovered," Seymour said. "You have to discover it to put it on the map!"

"I don’t get it," Rikku said.

"Oh, what do you know?" Yuna asked.

"Uh, most everything from common sense to astrophysics."

"See, there’s your problem," Yuna said. You can’t be the main character because you have common sense."

"I never said I used it."

Back